Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pieter1965

Mygica 1960 and skype

Mygica 1960 and skype

Hi

I recently bought a Mygica1960 for the main purpose of using it for Skype on my TV. My webcam did not want to work. I was told to get a Logitech C270 (Plug and Play), which I did. When I skype everything works fine, but not the camera. Sound is perfect both ways. I can see the person on the other side of the call, but that person cannot see me. When I try to test the camera on Mygica, its says I had to change the resolution settings of the Camera. The problem is that I cannot find where to change these settings. Can someone please help.

Pieter

On 9/19/2018 at 3:07 AM, Pieter1965 said:

Mygica 1960 and skype

Hi

I recently bought a Mygica1960 for the main purpose of using it for Skype on my TV. My webcam did not want to work. I was told to get a Logitech C270 (Plug and Play), which I did. When I skype everything works fine, but not the camera. Sound is perfect both ways. I can see the person on the other side of the call, but that person cannot see me. When I try to test the camera on Mygica, its says I had to change the resolution settings of the Camera. The problem is that I cannot find where to change these settings. Can someone please help.

Pieter

This camera should definitely be working. 

Can you try any other apps, maybe a camera app to see if it shows up elsewhere? 

If so, then it may just be a situation where we need to find a version of the Skype app that works for it through somewhere like aptoid or the mygica market.