Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EduardoFerreira

MyGica HD CAP X-II Stops Recording

Hello Everyone,

I just bought a Video Capture MyGica HD CAP X-II and the recording quality is very good, the only issue is that keeps stop recording with no reason.

First I though that could be loss of signal, but as I was watching live, signal was always ok and it keeps stop recording in either 720p or 1080p.

I'm recording from HDMI source to Pendrive (fast pendrive), I've also tryied change HDMI cable but keep stoping. If anyone can help please, don't know what else to try.

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo Ferreira

11 hours ago, EduardoFerreira said:

Hello Everyone,

I just bought a Video Capture MyGica HD CAP X-II and the recording quality is very good, the only issue is that keeps stop recording with no reason.

First I though that could be loss of signal, but as I was watching live, signal was always ok and it keeps stop recording in either 720p or 1080p.

I'm recording from HDMI source to Pendrive (fast pendrive), I've also tryied change HDMI cable but keep stoping. If anyone can help please, don't know what else to try.

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo Ferreira

Please download the firmware and update, and check if your problem can be solved.

https://mega.nz/#!y2ggUAhD!mJ0L8yYU17sriPaGZKrVedJCBeHskiLY-rGnjkJ-n4U

Insructions:

The jedi.img files are copied to the root directory of U disk

The U disk is inserted into the USB interface of HDCapX

Re-plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware

During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart

The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

Hello,

I just bought a new MyGica HD CAP X-II. The recording  is stopping randomly for no reason.

Also the recording goes bad after a while: the recording has a long lag between video and audio. Sometimes the same video frames are recorded over and over again, but I can see that the source video is playing correctly all the time during the recording.

The signal from the VCR is good and continuous but the recording stops in 720p and 1080p resolution.

I tried recording from HDMI source and from Composite Video source to a fast 8MB USB flash drive.

Please send me the latest firmware to try and reinstall it. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Paul