Zet

Pairing the remote

Pairing the remote

Hi.

Just bought the ATV 495 max, but we cant pair the remote.  Without the remote being paired, you cant reset the machine.  It seems like it might have been setup before.

Please assist us in sorting this asap.

Hi, when you first power it up, did you not get a setup wizard? 

For now, please try plugging in a mouse from a computer so that you can navigate to settings, Bluetooth devices, and add a new device. 

You can put your remote into pairing mode by pressing the “ok” and “back” button s at the same time for about ten seconds. Once you release, their should be a rapidly blinking red light. If there isn’t, try holding down those buttons again at the same time for about ten seconds. 

Hi. I have the same problem. It’s stuck on the welcome page where you have to select the language and the remote does not work so I can’t do anything

2 hours ago, SueS said:

Hi. I have the same problem. It’s stuck on the welcome page where you have to select the language and the remote does not work so I can’t do anything

Are there any lights on the remote when you push buttons? 

Did you try the pairing mode? 

If there are lights, then try the above method of plugging in a mouse from a computer to navigate to the Bluetooth settings and pair it that way.  Detailed instructions are above. 

I did try pairing mode. The red light is flashing after a couple of seconds but then it still doesn’t work.

Do I have to plug the mouse into my tv?

The remote may already be paired...you may need to use a regular computer mouse to navigate the menu and remove the Bluetooth  paired device, then try again, also make sure the device is close to the remote when paring 

Plug the PC mouse into the port on the MyGica ATV495Max, you will have to remove the cover as shown here:

ATV-495-Max-left-cover-off.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SueS said:

I turned the box upside down 5 times and could not find the usb port. Thank you so much!!

Does that hat mean everything worked out? 

Thanks Admin for jumping in on this as well

if you need more help, I’m happy to be of assistance.