Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danil

After upgrading ATV-329X to Android 7.1

After upgrading ATV-329X to Android 7.1

Good day! After upgrading ATV-329X to Android 7.1: 1. The "enter" key on my external wireless keyboard stopped working. Before the update on Android 6 everything worked fine. Tried many different other keyboards, but "enter" still doesn't work, so the problem is not the keyboard. Firmware passed without any problems. In any case, I tried several times to reflash, but the problem remained. I often use an external keyboard and without the "enter" key it is extremely inconvenient to work, especially to type large amounts of texts. Dear developers, explain how to fix the problem. 2. Often there is a failure in the application system Interface, especially when you press the "windows" key, and it is this key in combination with the "space" key switches the layout and keyboard languages. Make the necessary changes and additions to the firmware to solve the problems. I look forward to the response of respected developers.

Hi there,

is this a mygica keyboard? 

Does this happen in all programs or a specific program? 

Have you plugged in another keyboard to test to make sure? 

Any information detailed about my questions will help speed up testing this potential bug. 

Hi!

No, this is not a "mygica keyboard", which was bundled with the ATV-329X, with it "enter" works. However, it is not convenient for work and typing. In addition, it does not have a Russian layout. The described problems occur everywhere, in all applications, and not in concrete.

Hi, 

so the mygica keyboard enter key works? 

Can you try another keyboard with it to check. 

If it is happening on multiple 3rd party keyboards, I may be able to submit a ticket to the engineers to see if we can update the coding. 

If it just the one keyboard however, this might be an issue with that boards coding to not support the current update to android. 

Hi,

I wrote earlier that the enter button works on mygica keyboard. Also before that I already wrote that I tried several keyboards from different manufacturers, whose button does not work, but before the android update everything worked.  And another thing:how to solve the problem with the interface error when you press the button with the windows icon?

With The ATV329 model comes The KR41 Static Remote. 

And once in a blue moon, you need to pair the remote. 

follow these steps and please update us with good news.

1. Move the USB dongle from one USB to 2nd, from front of the box.

2. make sure the red light is blinking when you press any button, on your remote.

3. Press and hold VOL+ And Page+ for 5 seconds,  then let go of the buttons. You Should see the red light blinking none stop.

4. Press right and left on Navigation keys and your remote should work. 

On 04.10.2018 at 17:23, bindaredondat said:

С моделью ATV329 поставляется статический пульт KR41. 

И однажды в синей луне вам нужно соединить пульт. 

выполните следующие действия и, пожалуйста, сообщите нам хорошие новости.

1. Переместите USB-ключ с одного USB на 2, спереди.

2. Убедитесь, что красный индикатор мигает, когда вы нажимаете любую кнопку на пульте дистанционного управления.

3. Нажмите и удерживайте VOL + And Page + в течение 5 секунд, затем отпустите кнопки. Вы должны видеть, что красный мигающий индикатор не останавливается.

4. Нажмите правую и левую клавиши навигации, и ваш пульт дистанционного управления должен работать. 

Bindaredondat, have you carefully read all my posts in this topic ??? With the standard ATV-329x remote keyboard, there are no problems, it works, as I wrote above. The problem occurs when connecting an external wireless keyboard.

On 02.10.2018 at 03:05, MyGica Support said:

Я собираюсь передать эту информацию, чтобы подтвердить и проверить ее.

Dear Mygica support, is there any information on my problem? Why so long silent?

3 hours ago, Artem said:

Same problem. Enter does not work on the external keyboard. Language settings - Russian.

You guys are going to have to reach out to the Russian or European branches about this. We would likely have different firmware on our devices here and it is tough to comment on what to expect. 

On 10/26/2018 at 7:08 PM, MyGica Support said:

You guys are going to have to reach out to the Russian or European branches about this. We would likely have different firmware on our devices here and it is tough to comment on what to expect. 

Please tell me exactly where and how to do it