Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kthurai2i

How to restore ATV 582

Justin, I have the same issue, blue lights on but blank screen cannot get into recovery mode. This happens after i updated to beta lollipop version. It was too slow and took to long to launch anything. Then i decided to do a recovery, lollipop screen came up and then blank . Now is permanently blank with blue light and not able to get to recovery because there isn't any screen to see. What can i do to revive it. Please help.

Justin, I have the same issue, blue lights on but blank screen cannot get into recovery mode. This happens after i updated to beta lollipop version. It was too slow and took to long to launch anything. Then i decided to do a recovery, lollipop screen came up and then blank . Now is permanently blank with blue light and not able to get to recovery because there isn't any screen to see. What can i do to revive it. Please help.

You can try this

Download the 582 Files from the link below

You will need an SD Card to do this

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto our website.

I keep them updated to the latest version available

http://mygica.tv/files

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit

Perdon que reviva un tema viejo, pero me paso esto. Lei todo el post (y otros post) probe con SD y USB en format 32, segui todo, todo todo.. y no anda!!! 

On 1/7/2017 at 2:50 AM, leasf14 said:

Sorry to revive an old topic, but I spend this. Lei entire post (and other post) with SD and USB probe in format 32, Segui everything everything everything .. and not walk !!! 

Sorry but can you post this in English?

Even Google Translate is not able to translate you post properly