Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kman

How to set up XBMC for live tv in Canada

hi

First of all, I know almost nothing about XBMC or internet TV so please write answers in english. I have enough computer savvy to be dangerous, ok ... I know how to find system information and some networking stuff. Currently my gica is connected via ethernet cable and connected directly to my TV with an HDMI cable. I can't find any plain and simple guides or walkthroughs on how to set up XBMC from factory install to play (free) intenet live streaming TV. Any help would be appreciated.

hi

First of all, I know almost nothing about XBMC or internet TV so please write answers in english. I have enough computer savvy to be dangerous, ok ... I know how to find system information and some networking stuff. Currently my gica is connected via ethernet cable and connected directly to my TV with an HDMI cable. I can't find any plain and simple guides or walkthroughs on how to set up XBMC from factory install to play (free) intenet live streaming TV. Any help would be appreciated.

Try looking on You Tube for "How to setup Live TV in XBMC"

You will find many how to videos about this.

Ok great ... I have watched a few tutorials but every time I enter the M3U playlist url I end up with no channels in the live tv list??? is it that I am using bad list urls or am I effing something up? can you suggest a good url or where I can get a list for local file?