Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Klyne

Remote unable to turn Mygica atv1960 on

I have paired my KR301 204 G Air mouse remote with Mygica ATV 1960, but I am unable to start the Mygica with the remote.  The only way I can start it is by unplugging it and plugging it back in then it starts.  I have tried putting it on "Standby" and turning it off but it will only start again by unplugging it.  It will reboot with the remote and turn off.  But it will not start with the remote.  Any suggestions?  also where can I download and install new firmware?   This was purchased from Bestbuy in Canada, and is my second unit as I exchanged my first one for the same reason.  I have changed the USB dongle several times to each different slot, but it makes no difference.

11 minutes ago, Dave Klyne said:

I have paired my KR301 204 G Air mouse remote with Mygica ATV 1960, but I am unable to start the Mygica with the remote.  The only way I can start it is by unplugging it and plugging it back in then it starts.  I have tried putting it on "Standby" and turning it off but it will only start again by unplugging it.  It will reboot with the remote and turn off.  But it will not start with the remote.  Any suggestions?  also where can I download and install new firmware?   This was purchased from Bestbuy in Canada, and is my second unit as I exchanged my first one for the same reason.  I have changed the USB dongle several times to each different slot, but it makes no difference.

Hi there,

we are aware of this bug. Once updated and fixed, you will get prompted after a reboot to accept the automatic update. 

Mom not sure when this will happen, so for now it’s up to you if you want to power it down and unplug to turn on, but I just leave mine on all the time. These things don’t have any moving parts like fans or anything, so leaving them on is similar to leaving your cell phone turned on.