Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sandy best

The Scotsman

The Scotsman

I just bought a MyGica ATV329x today. We have been trying for 8 hours to make it work, we sent emails to support and got nothing, we called the number provided  855 694 4228 again nothing.

We get the screen when we turn it on so everything is connected correctly and when we enter Netflix you can't scroll up or down. How can you choose a program if you cant search Netflix?  Same when you enter one of the apps again you can't go anywhere up or down. 

We drove round trip 2 hours to buy this today and I really don't want to drive 2 hours to take it back and buy something that actually works!

Can anyone help, please?

Hi there, 

mom sorry you couldn’t get us on the phone. Did you phone outside of our open hours? 

As for Netflix, the app is designed by Netflix to work on a touch screen device. 

Two ways of getting around this is to use the air curser function on your remote and click and hold ok anywhere on the screen and then point up. Picture it as if you are holding your finger to a touch screen like a tablet. Pressing ok touches the screen and pointing it up is like swiping. 

Another way and probabky easier to nabigate would te would be to use a wireless mouse from any computer. Plug in the receiver to the mygica box and scroll with the mouse wheel. 

Please se let me know if this helps. 

I have tried all of this and nothing works I am not a techy person and this is just way to complicated I will take the unit back to the shop where I bought it tomorrow and get something easier to use

I don't have a mouse from a computer is there an instruction manual for the remote? what is the air mouse button? We have a pointer/arrow on the screen but it won't scroll down on any app we open. this especially a problem in Netflix