Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

+mygiga box

I TRIED TO INSTALL THE PROGRAM BY THE REMOTE PROVIDED IN THE BOX .AND EVERYTIME  I PUSHED THE BUTTON IT WOULD WRITE TREE LETTERS AT A TIME EXAMPLE    GGG OR BBB   WITH ANY LETTER OF THE ALPHABETH AND SINCE THEN I NEVER USED IT .BECAUSE WE HAD A CONTRACT WITH ROGERS AND I COULD WATCH TV PROGRAMS I GIVE UP OF WRITING TO YOUR COMPANY TO FIX THE REMOTE SO THAT WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON IT WILL WRITE ONE LETTER AT A TIME . I KNOW THAT THE WARRANTY IS OVER  BUT ITS NOT ABOUT WARRANTY BUT THE NAME OF YOUR COMPANY . PLEASE IF YOU CAN DO ANYTHING I WILL APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU . 

I NEVER USED YOUR BOX ONCE BECAUSE YOUR REMOTE IS CORRUPTED AND  AT THAT TIME WE BOUGHT A PROPERTY  IN BARRIE ONTARIO AND I BEING BUSY DID NOT READ ABOUT WARRANTY EXPIRING BUT I WANT TO USE THIS BOX IT COSTED 100 DOLLARS AND THE REMOTE NEVER WORKED RIGHT WHEN I PUSH THE BUTTON IT TYPES THREE LETTERS AT A TME .

It seems like you’re saying the remote isn’t working and isnout if warranty? 

I’m sorry if this is the case. If the unit is out of warranty, we cannot replace the remote free of charge. 

We are happy to help however we can. You have a couple of options. One is to start a warranty ticket on the site mygica.tv/help and see if they can offer anything low cost for replacement of the remote. The other option is to simply use a computer mouse for the system. You don’t actually need just our remote. There are also apps like “cetusplay” which allow you to use your phone as an air mouse/keyboard. 

There are also a multitude of different remotes that work on this system over at amazon, including remotes made by us. 

HONESTY WORKS EVEN AFTER WARRANTY .MY REMOTE WAS NOT WORKIN AS I OPENED THE BOX  AND TRIED TO USEIT WAS ALLREADY OUT OF ORDER . I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A SCAM . AND SUPPOSE ALL THE REMOTES WERE NOT WORKIN THAN YOU WILL CASH IN MILLIONS  IF NOBODY COMPLAINED  .BUT ITS YOUR PRODUCT THAT IS FALSE .MY MONEY WAS TENDER  100 DOLLARS .IN YOUR POCKET FOR SOMETHING I NEVER USED  COULD I TALK TO YOUR SUPERION ON THE PHONE ?  IF YOU ARE HONEST AND A FRIEND YOU WOULD HELP ME  . THANK YOU.

Hi,

im having trouble figuring out what you are trying to say. 

It seems that you are saying the problem was there since day one, but that you never contacted us or tried to get a warranty done on the unit during the warranty period. 

I am the forum manager and am happy to discuss this over private messages. 

We have no way of knowing if this was a problem during the warranty period and I assure you this is not some sort of scam. Our reputation would be terrible if we were sending out broken remotes to everyone  

Ive given you several ways of replacing the remote as well as multiple ways of using the system without paying for a new remote including using your mouse from a computer, or apps like cetusplay to use your mobile devices as remotes with keyboards. 

What is it exactly that a company is supposed to do here for you? We are here to help as much as we can and offer standard warranties for any issues in the first year of use. 

I am genuinely sorry that this has been an issue for you, but why didn’t you contact us during the 1 year warranty period?