Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jdiv

Jdiv

Jdiv

Hi

I have a MYGICA ATV 495X.  I purchased it in Nov 2017.  I freezes up during startup and I cannot get it to go into recovery mode.  I can hold the power button in for 30 seconds when plugging in the power cable.  Nothing happens.  What can i do to solve the issue with a factory reset being the very last resort as i do not want to loose some of my info. 

Please let me know. 

Kind regards

Jdiv

Where does the unit freeze up exactly? 

We may be able to recovery it with firmware files in the 495x section. It’s likely that everything will be lost no matter what, unfortunately. 

The last resort will be sending it in for repair. Head to our repair site and fill out a ticket at mygica.tv/help 

the unit is likely out of warranty and there may be a small repair fee. Check with them though as they likely have the best diy solution for repair. 

It starts  up with the single android picture and freezes up when the multiple little tv's appears on the screen. 

Is there a place where I can dowload the firmware?

Regards

Jdiv

There certainly is a place to download the files. Please follow the link below and be sure to use an SD card and not a usb. Follow the instructions carefully, especially if it is out of warranty. 

Even if you brick the device, we will be able to help, assuming you’re in North America, but there’s a service fee for outside of warranty repairs. 

http://mygicasupport.com/index.php?/files/category/15-atv-495x/

There is two versions, android 6 and android 7. Both will work.