Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Connorsdilemma

329 will not boot up

329 will not boot up

I have had 3 Mygica streaming boxes  that have failed. 1 due to age, the second stopped booting up (1800e) and now the 329x , Mygica you make a lousy product! I’ve tried to log to customer support and that function is down for maintenance, can’t even keep that working, I should be surprised. The Atv 329x is locked “Seeing is believing” well is guess they are right every time I try to boot up this box it FAILS, so yes I do believe Mygica is junk. I have tried to upgrade the most recent android system and no change. Before I throw this box into the the recycle bin with the others is there anything I can do to fix this thing. In addition whoever engineered the remote did a lousy job specifying the battery size. The remote is a pig on batteries , should have designed the remote with double A  batteries. I have purchased 4 Mygica boxes and 3 have failed, that’s a 75% failure rate, not very impressive!

Hi there,

you mentioned that you did the upgrade and it didn’t work, which method did you use? 

The link below will have instructions for installing firmware manually. Please use an SD card to do it though. This should rectify the issue. 

let me know how it goes