Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Riaanvsg

atv 1900 pro

atv 1900 pro

hi im new to forum i have a ATV1900 PRO it suddenly just boot up to a black screen sometimes to nothing screen shows no sync. how do i do a manual reboot ive tried the micro card method used on the ac unit but mine does not even give me the flashing red and green led. it goes on giving me a green light and the mygica logo lights up but thats it. ipls help am i missing something or am i doing something wrong here

On 1/2/2019 at 12:16 PM, Riaanvsg said:

atv 1900 pro

hi im new to forum i have a ATV1900 PRO it suddenly just boot up to a black screen sometimes to nothing screen shows no sync. how do i do a manual reboot ive tried the micro card method used on the ac unit but mine does not even give me the flashing red and green led. it goes on giving me a green light and the mygica logo lights up but thats it. ipls help am i missing something or am i doing something wrong here

Hi there,

please check your hdni cable first. Try another one and see if anything comes on the screen. Second, try another tv. If after both of those still don’t work, it likely has a hardware issue. 

Mid this is the case, you can check to see if you have warranty coverage, or if you can pay for a repair over at mygica.tv/help 

hopefully it is just hdmi. Let us know how it goes. 

I’m sorry to hear that. It seems there is definitely some sort of hardware issue then. 

You can check with mygica.tv/help to fill out a ticket and see what is invoked in a proper repair at our shop. 

Let us know your thoughts.