Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bob190

ethernet wont connect

Try this. Turn WiFi off/Ethernet on in CPU main settings. In Mygica settings select Ethernet. Leave Mygica on. Now unplug the modem for two minutes. When you re-power the modem it should connect. Hope this helps!

There are two settings for your internet settings. One is in the general settings, and once you set that one you exit out to your Mygica home screen settings. That is where you signify Ethernet. Once you have those done, reboot your modem by unplugging the power supply. That fresh starts the modem and starts your new settings.

Anyway, that works for me every time.

Dear Hope42,

Thanks for the details... I see you have the same model then me ATV1800e, I realy beleve that work fine for you, But I probely do somthing wrong?

I can realy use your help...

Can you put some on screen shoot? I will realy appreciate, It's long time that I trying do work for get the Ethernet working.

Please ;let me know.

thanks again.

Hi. Unfortunately I can not do that. The reason being is that I had to return my ATV Mygica 1800e because it had a faulty IR detector in the box. I tested the remote itself on a friends unit, and the remote itself was fine. Justin then helped me out with sending the unit for exchange. I will probably be without a replacement for a couple of weeks!

So in the meantime I ordered a Matricom G- Box Q, which just hit the market on November 21st. I have owned a Matricom MX2 for over a year and a half, and it never let me down. Matricom was delaying the release of their Q Box, and it came on the market days after I bought my Mygica.

Had I only known it was coming out shortly after I spent $182.00 on a Mygica that did not work, I would not have bought it.

I have read many threads on here, and the remote is surely a weak point on the Mygica.

My only hope is that I get sent out a box that actually is going to work.

However, my faith has been broken. I guess I shall wait and see what the replacement works like!

Maybe then I can post a good review/ experience.

Wow, it's too bad you guys had such bad luck with the MyGica 1800e. I never had what you both described (lucky).

If you didn't have this problem you would see that this box is excellent and totally worth the small amountof $$ it cost.

I have absolutely no complaints.

Wow, it's too bad you guys had such bad luck with the MyGica 1800e. I never had what you both described (lucky).

If you didn't have this problem you would see that this box is excellent and totally worth the small amountof $$ it cost.

I have absolutely no complaints.

Unfortunately both guys experienced an issue with the hardware of the boxes they received. This can happen, I am happy to report we have less then a 2% defect rate on all of our Quad Core models, so unfortunately they fell within this 2% defect rate.

But this is why we have the 1 year warranty in place, so your always assured to have a working unit.

Good to hear your enjoying your box

got network working it turned off my modems wps when i reset the box . went into my modem and refreshed it got her up an running ...hope this helpsĀ  Mygica 195x is watching a movie

It was working great one night and then the next nothing. Recently my Ethernet connection was acting odd, i think the whole port is bad. i have had it a long time and really like. as you can see in the attached links, the unit is working correctly but there is no internet connection. i understand the 1800e isn't supposed anymore but i was wondering if anyone had some ideas?? thanks.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1a1irkjs8/