Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weaselvw

1900pro 7.1 beta

1900pro 7.1 beta

Ok so I have had the 7.1 for a bit now and was wondering if there is a work around to an issue I have.  The issue I have is I have to unplug the box and plug it back in from behind the box then I have to unplug and replug the hdmi cable in order for the box to display on my TV so it does get rather annoying.  I do believe I read somewhere that there was something I could change with the hdmi that would make it work 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:53 PM, weaselvw said:

1900pro 7.1 beta

Ok so I have had the 7.1 for a bit now and was wondering if there is a work around to an issue I have.  The issue I have is I have to unplug the box and plug it back in from behind the box then I have to unplug and replug the hdmi cable in order for the box to display on my TV so it does get rather annoying.  I do believe I read somewhere that there was something I could change with the hdmi that would make it work 

This issue happens on certain brands of TVs, mainly Samsung
I think one of the users here changed some settings, but I cannot find this post.

The best work around for now, would to always leave the box on.
Me personally, I haven't turned off or rebooted my box for 6 months.

On 5/14/2019 at 10:24 PM, Patnair said:

Hi Justin 

I am trying to install the beta....but no package can be seen in sd card

20190514_221933.jpg

20190514_221921.jpg

20190514_221905.jpg

You didnt put the files onto the root of the SD card then

Plus when done correctly, you will not see the Recovery screen
Re read the instructions and try it again.

I was able to update last night .... Thanks .....  I was trying the SD card in wrong way .... LOL

But now I have the same problem as OP. The booting android screen is green and blacks out once booted. If I unplug and re-plug HDMI everything works.

Also I have a harmony hub remote ...Power and some other buttons (OK, back etc) stopped working after update

On 5/22/2019 at 2:13 PM, Patnair said:

I was able to update last night .... Thanks .....  I was trying the SD card in wrong way .... LOL

But now I have the same problem as OP. The booting android screen is green and blacks out once booted. If I unplug and re-plug HDMI everything works.

Also I have a harmony hub remote ...Power and some other buttons (OK, back etc) stopped working after update

This is when you power off/power on the box with your remote?

Yes ... the screen issue is when I power on/off by any means Including mygica remote ... there is no standby option on power menu .... only power off....so I have to keep it on all the time 

Harmony remote cannot power on/off, okay/select buttons dont work 

Back and navigation buttons work

1 hour ago, Patnair said:

Yes ... the screen issue is when I power on/off by any means Including mygica remote ... there is no standby option on power menu .... only power off....so I have to keep it on all the time 

Harmony remote cannot power on/off, okay/select buttons dont work 

Back and navigation buttons work

Ok as mentioned on the forum before
The power issue is affected on certain tvs and we cannot fix it
This is why 7.1 for the 495P + 1900P will stay beta

As for Harmony, this is probably because its not apart of the Harmony database for this version of FW
I'll have to see how we can submit it to the harmony database.

14 hours ago, Justin said:

Ok as mentioned on the forum before
The power issue is affected on certain tvs and we cannot fix it
This is why 7.1 for the 495P + 1900P will stay beta

As for Harmony, this is probably because its not apart of the Harmony database for this version of FW
I'll have to see how we can submit it to the harmony database.

Appreciate if you can fix Harmony remote issue 

I have managed to brick my device (1900 Pro) trying to do the Android 7.1 firmware update.

Not even the recovery screen appears. Only a green light and no response to the reset button when held with power up.

I managed to get the factory firmware and Root Files, but where to from here?

Sorry if this is a repetitive question. Have been scouring the posts for help...No luck yet.