Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donnelly

Remote pairing issue on a brand new machine

I just bought a new machine of 495Max, and my remote isn't  paired. I can see the battery working fine with red light flashing when I press any button on the remote. But it doesn't do anything on the MyGica player. I am stucking on the language setup screen right now. I even tried on plugin a mouse to it. I can see the mouse moving on TV but cannot pass the language selection screen no matter what I click on the mouse or screen.

Can someone help me to either reset the machine completely so I can try the pairing again or somehow get the remote control working?

On 3/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, Donnelly said:

I just bought a new machine of 495Max, and my remote isn't  paired. I can see the battery working fine with red light flashing when I press any button on the remote. But it doesn't do anything on the MyGica player. I am stucking on the language setup screen right now. I even tried on plugin a mouse to it. I can see the mouse moving on TV but cannot pass the language selection screen no matter what I click on the mouse or screen.

Can someone help me to either reset the machine completely so I can try the pairing again or somehow get the remote control working?

We have created a video to walk you through step by step assistance,  

I tried this as I haven't been able to get past the firststep and it would not work. 

I tried exchanging the device for a new one and walking through the setup again.  Nothing will resolve it.  The keyboard has no effect on the device...

On 4/20/2019 at 4:49 PM, Emily said:

I tried this as I haven't been able to get past the firststep and it would not work. 

I tried exchanging the device for a new one and walking through the setup again.  Nothing will resolve it.  The keyboard has no effect on the device...

Are you able to try connecting a Computer Keyboard or Mouse via USB to the box?

Most USB Computer Wireless keyboards/mouse should work when you connect them to the box

Hello,

I have the same issue. Stuck on language. Pairing doesn't work. That was disappointing.

So I bought a Kr303, plugged it, it works, but.. I'll make a new discussion for that.

On 5/9/2019 at 9:44 AM, JoeOfCola said:

Hello,

I have the same issue. Stuck on language. Pairing doesn't work. That was disappointing.

So I bought a Kr303, plugged it, it works, but.. I'll make a new discussion for that.

I responded to this other post you made in regards to the KR 303

I'm having the same problem,  I can't get past the select language page even with the mouse plugged in. The pointer is able to reach the highlighted language but it doesn't respond to clicking the mouse.