Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kellbell

My mygica atv600 won’t connect to network

Pleeeeease help!

My ATV600 box is having network connection issues!! I’m not at all in my zone when it comes to fixing anything techy! 

I have it connected to wifi and have checked all connections and it works fine.. I can even use the apps to search in google and what not.

but I can download or upgrade anything!!

anytime I try to download an app there is a “network connection fail” and it won’t download properly.

if I want to upgrade it tells me there is a “connect service fail”

i got this thing so we could use it for movies and stuff and basically I just sit on the couch swearing at it cuz nothing works >.<

please help me figure it out!!!

On 4/18/2019 at 7:04 PM, Kellbell said:

Pleeeeease help!

My ATV600 box is having network connection issues!! I’m not at all in my zone when it comes to fixing anything techy! 

I have it connected to wifi and have checked all connections and it works fine.. I can even use the apps to search in google and what not.

but I can download or upgrade anything!!

anytime I try to download an app there is a “network connection fail” and it won’t download properly.

if I want to upgrade it tells me there is a “connect service fail”

i got this thing so we could use it for movies and stuff and basically I just sit on the couch swearing at it cuz nothing works >.<

please help me figure it out!!!

May I know which app you're using exactly that is giving you the error messages that you mentioned?

Based on what you wrote, am guessing you're using KODI??