Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

van141

Teamviewer on ATV1200 for remote access.

Is anybody remoting into their ATV1200 with Teamviewer? I tried various versions from Google play store and also got .apk installer from internet but I can't for the life of me connect from my computer into the ATV1200 box. I get told that the destination if not online, or some such crap. I can connect from the ATV1200 to that computer desktop but in reverse it doesn't work. Is that not supposed to work perhaps?

Is anybody remoting into their ATV1200 with Teamviewer? I tried various versions from Google play store and also got .apk installer from internet but I can't for the life of me connect from my computer into the ATV1200 box. I get told that the destination if not online, or some such crap. I can connect from the ATV1200 to that computer desktop but in reverse it doesn't work. Is that not supposed to work perhaps?

I have looked at Team Viewer before, and after speaking with a Sales Rep from there company was told I needed to purchase an additional service in order to do remote access on Android devices.

Take a look at this

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/341-H ... iewer.aspx

Might give you a better answer to your question.

Interesting link, is our box ATV1200 on there? Not sure under what other name it might be known (like that Chinese co. that develops this box, not sure what its name is now).

It definitely is not as simple as downloading something from that google play store, as many kinds are available there also, device specific. I was hoping this box is general enough that something would just work.

Reason I ask about the Teamviewer is the place I bought the box from offered to set it it up after I upgrade Android on it and they told me I just need to get TV from google play store and tell them the ID so they could connect into my box... I guess I should ask them which one would work. But I am setting everything myself now, I am getting hang of it bit by bit. I just thought TV remoting in might be another way to remote control the box, from a windows laptop for example, right?