Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wantboost

atv380 vs atv582?

What's the difference

Just the casing really.

The ATV 380 is an exclusive model that we gave to Canada Computers.

So, when Canada Computers states that the wireless antenna on this specific model has 'high sensitivity' (and misspells 'sensitivity'). are they supposed to be telling customers like myself that this specific model's antenna is superior to the antennae found on other Mygica models?

'Cuz that's what I was told.... of course, it's the only model I bought, so I haven't compared it to the other Mygica models.

So, when Canada Computers states that the wireless antenna on this specific model has 'high sensitivity' (and misspells 'sensitivity'). are they supposed to be telling customers like myself that this specific model's antenna is superior to the antennae found on other Mygica models?

'Cuz that's what I was told.... of course, it's the only model I bought, so I haven't compared it to the other Mygica models.

The antenna that is on the ATV 380 is similar to the one being used on the ATV 1200 and 1800E. Except this one I believe is removable.

Hi,

Could someone tell me what is the latest uboot ver, I have the atv380 for a couple of days now, somewhere i lost total functions on the remote.

Currently using the latest update 20141105.

Thanks

Hi,

Could someone tell me what is the latest uboot ver, I have the atv380 for a couple of days now, somewhere i lost total functions on the remote.

Currently using the latest update 20141105.

Thanks

Which remote control came with your ATV 380?

Was it one of these?

The smaller one is the KR32 and the bigger one is KR60

mygica_kr_32_large.png.22806d556a8c244ec6220a73d63d991a.png

433_KR60-NEW.jpg.0f6f7d94371f3cfe0f74f92ec5b01eff.jpg

Hi,

Its the kr60 bigger one.

Thanks

That remote should work without any problems with the 11-05 Firmware

Can you use a external keyboard/remote with it?

Using keyboard and a mouse np.

Nothing on the remote, dont really need it, just wondering if I could get it going again.

Thanks

Using keyboard and a mouse np.

Nothing on the remote, dont really need it, just wondering if I could get it going again.

Thanks

You have the right remote, and the right firmware.

It sounds like your IR sensor on the box stopped working. Only thing that really explains your issue.

I have a 582 and am going to buy a second MyGica for another room. I want them to be the same so I can manage settings, firmware, etc the same on both, but am considering the 380 for it's sd slot and instead of a second 582 with micro-sd.

You say they are mostly the same except for the case. If I buy a 380, can I be sure that future 582 firmware will work on it exactly the same as on the 582?

I have a 582 and am going to buy a second MyGica for another room. I want them to be the same so I can manage settings, firmware, etc the same on both, but am considering the 380 for it's sd slot and instead of a second 582 with micro-sd.

You say they are mostly the same except for the case. If I buy a 380, can I be sure that future 582 firmware will work on it exactly the same as on the 582?

Yes they will work the same and share the same firmware, there is nothing stopping the firmware from not working.

I recently purchased the ATV380 and have no problem viewing it through HDMI connections. However, I cannot view it through the RCA adapter included. I have tried it on different TVs with different RCA cables.

I purchased this so that I can make an older CRT TV into a smart TV.

Can someone please help?

Have you tried changing resolution to 480i?