Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

terzomilo

Mygica TVA 495 Max apk instalation from usb

Hi i just receive this Box  , Mygica TVA 495 Max .  It's possible install apk  from usb ,or sd card , how can see files ,when i plug in USB drive .  I have another Android Box  Mygica , where is all very simple . This one , is very strange for me . This one just push you to buy apk from Google play ,. Can i install android apk from another sources  , Please if someone have more information , how to solve this problem ,. To help me .  Thanks in forward

14 hours ago, terzomilo said:

Hi i just receive this Box  , Mygica TVA 495 Max .  It's possible install apk  from usb ,or sd card , how can see files ,when i plug in USB drive .  I have another Android Box  Mygica , where is all very simple . This one , is very strange for me . This one just push you to buy apk from Google play ,. Can i install android apk from another sources  , Please if someone have more information , how to solve this problem ,. To help me .  Thanks in forward

When you are using a AndroidTVOS you can't just simply install apps using USB. There are some steps to sideload the app, if that is not compatible and if they are not created for TVOS it will not even show up on your main screen. then you will have 2nd and 3rd questions.  

please google some parts for you to understand the difference between So Called AndroidTVOS and PureOS aka Phone OS or Tablet OS. that way makes it easy for you to see how they install APKs on AndroidTVOS.    

If the App is not created by MyGica it is very hard for us to walk you through step by step and teach you and tell you what you are doing wrong or right.

Hi.

Under security and restrictions settings:

switch off unknown sources,

switch off verify apps.

In the play store install a file manager app such as x-plore. There are plenty others.

Run x-plore after you've installed it and you can then browse to your usb stick and install apks.

Some apk installed apps might not appear in the list of apps as an icon. For that you need to install and run sideload launcher from the play store. They'll be listed there.

Not all Android apps run well under Android TV. I tend to use ones that were made for a firestick or android TV.

Thanks for respond , i solve my problem,with same way you say in your respond  , + i install File Manager  app  ,  and after that i'm able to  browse USB drive , and install rest of needed application ,and all working nice now .. Thanks again for , your advice , and help

3 hours ago, terzomilo said:

Thanks for respond , i solve my problem,with same way you say in your respond  , + i install File Manager  app  ,  and after that i'm able to  browse USB drive , and install rest of needed application ,and all working nice now .. Thanks again for , your advice , and help

Great!