Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shotgun458

RMA#

New to me so please forgive me if I posted in wrong place

On Nov 25/14 I purchased a ATV582 I enjoyed it very much. After 2 weeks I did a manual update. It froze during update, I tried resetting it and all that comes up is the robot and tring to do update but always freezes at the 1/4 way mark. The box will not uodate or work period. I have been reading and trying but to no avail. I have been going through page and my account but can not find a phone # to call or anywhere to get an RMA# I need a RMA# to send back. I really like this box and I want a 1800 as well. But I would like to get this one fixed because I think they would make nice Xmas gifts. Can someone help me get a RMA #

New to me so please forgive me if I posted in wrong place

On Nov 25/14 I purchased a ATV582 I enjoyed it very much. After 2 weeks I did a manual update. It froze during update, I tried resetting it and all that comes up is the robot and tring to do update but always freezes at the 1/4 way mark. The box will not uodate or work period. I have been reading and trying but to no avail. I have been going through page and my account but can not find a phone # to call or anywhere to get an RMA# I need a RMA# to send back. I really like this box and I want a 1800 as well. But I would like to get this one fixed because I think they would make nice Xmas gifts. Can someone help me get a RMA #

Go to

http://rma.mygica.ca

Once your ticket is submitted we will respond with shipping instructions

It will also generate a RMA # for you.