Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etienneglass

Atv1200 and kodi 14 helix official release

The official 14.1 works fine. I get some random black bar artifacts down the sides of the screen, but they are easy enough to ignore. There's no zoom issue and it's back to high speed rendering.

Yes they fixed the zoom issue on 14.1

Im having new 4.2 update for Dual Cores being worked on. Hope to release it this month, but with Chinese New Years taking up 2 weeks, and also the recent release of 14.1, this will delay things.

I have it as of this morning.

Just gonna spend the day testing it out. Can then post it up on the forums for download.

I still have the same problem as everyone, it is so bad because I cannot watch anything with that resolution, please if anyone has solved this problem let me know how, I have MYGICA ATV1200 dual core.

Is there a current status for the Kodi 14.? Mygica modfied release for Mygica 1200?

Have the issues been resolved and is so where can I download this new software from?

Many Thanks

Is there a current status for the Kodi 14.? Mygica modfied release for Mygica 1200?

Have the issues been resolved and is so where can I download this new software from?

Many Thanks

I posted this in the downloads section on Feb 12th

Can be found here

viewforum.php?f=77

i know its been a while since anyone posted on here, but there is a veryyyyyy easy fix on this.

as already mentioned the HDMI setting is where your answer lies, some have said its greyed out, and that is correct and on a specific setting yeah again correct, but you will noticed in settings on the main front end page go advanced where the settings are for the HDMI you will see a small box for HDMI tick it, then you will see there is now the option of which HDMI and htz you tv will be.

Get you setting correct i put mines to 1080p with 60htz, and now is working like a charm trust me, and for all those who doubted another poster he was totally correct, its the HDMI setting trust me, 100% fix.