Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dweglo

firmware update for ATV380 - issue needing advice

I have successfully updated my ATV380 with the new firmware version launched in early December, after using the unit successfully for several months running the earlier Sept code and a generic version of XBMC13.2. After updating the firmware, which now includes the Mygica custom version of 13.2, all seems good except I cant get the XBMC/Fusion Hub wizard to Auto-setup XBMC to work at all. When selecting this feature, it tries to start the Hub wizard, then gives me an error message saying Hub wizard scripts failed. I have tried rebooting, also factory reset then reinstalling the firmware update, and neither approach allows me to Auto-setup this Mygica custom version of XBMC13.2. Any suggestions, as I likely cant message XBMC folks as its not an open version of the app that I am using.,

I have successfully updated my ATV380 with the new firmware version launched in early December, after using the unit successfully for several months running the earlier Sept code and a generic version of XBMC13.2. After updating the firmware, which now includes the Mygica custom version of 13.2, all seems good except I cant get the XBMC/Fusion Hub wizard to Auto-setup XBMC to work at all. When selecting this feature, it tries to start the Hub wizard, then gives me an error message saying Hub wizard scripts failed. I have tried rebooting, also factory reset then reinstalling the firmware update, and neither approach allows me to Auto-setup this Mygica custom version of XBMC13.2. Any suggestions, as I likely cant message XBMC folks as its not an open version of the app that I am using.,

Would get a better answer from the forum that supports Fusion.

Sorry but we do not support Third Party Applications on our forum.