Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rguerz

MyGica ATV380 specs

I just purchased the ATV 380 from Canada computers this past Friday. Based off info i found in the forum from the topic of 380 vs 582 you said that the devices are the same except for the casing. In store, the rep said that the 582 did miracast and had bluetooth. so the same would go for the 380. I take it home and boot it up...i see the options for both bluetooth in the android settings menu but it wont turn on. I see on your website that the 582 has the ability for miracast and the option for miracast is in the software but it doesn't work. I bought the 380 being told it would have these 2 features but neither are working. Both models were the same price. So...is my device defective? or should i have gotten the 582 in order to get these features?

Thanks

I just purchased the ATV 380 from Canada computers this past Friday. Based off info i found in the forum from the topic of 380 vs 582 you said that the devices are the same except for the casing. In store, the rep said that the 582 did miracast and had bluetooth. so the same would go for the 380. I take it home and boot it up...i see the options for both bluetooth in the android settings menu but it wont turn on. I see on your website that the 582 has the ability for miracast and the option for miracast is in the software but it doesn't work. I bought the 380 being told it would have these 2 features but neither are working. Both models were the same price. So...is my device defective? or should i have gotten the 582 in order to get these features?

Thanks

Sorry but the sales rep miss informed you on the info of the 380 having Bluetooth.

Our 2015 Edition of the 582 now has bluetooth, best way to determine if it is 2015 edition would be from the serial # ATV58220141121XXXX is our most recent serial # of this edition.

What type of device are you trying to Miracast?