Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webmaniac

what the heck is going on in the QA of mygica

Back in October of last year my 582 started popping up with mbox your life is colorful all the time and the 582 would factory reset wiping out everything

it eventually bricked

I made an RMA ticket Justin was great

Sent it in got a replacement pretty quick when I got it the s/w was behind loaded up the OTA and boom mbox makes your life colorful kept popping up I emailed Mygica support that I recommended me sending it back so they could look at the box and see why this was happening

No reply back few days later box did brick

Made another RMA ticket sent that box in

well just got this replacement unit yesterday

This afternoon after everything done that me and my wife had to do i go to my man cave hook it up plug in the power supply I got nothing no red light no blue light nothing

looked at the power supply see if I had any other that size with right volts and amps I had one other plugged it in and no lights

so far I have spent 40 in shipping to get 2 replacements one corrupted and the other completely DOA

what is going on ?

I am not happy the wife is yelling at me as what we have paid in shipping to end the same with a yet again another dead box

right now the only happy people is Canada post with the money they are making

this post isn't for comments only from Justin or Mygica representatives please and thank you

Mark

Back in October of last year my 582 started popping up with mbox your life is colorful all the time and the 582 would factory reset wiping out everything

it eventually bricked

I made an RMA ticket Justin was great

Sent it in got a replacement pretty quick when I got it the s/w was behind loaded up the OTA and boom mbox makes your life colorful kept popping up I emailed Mygica support that I recommended me sending it back so they could look at the box and see why this was happening

No reply back few days later box did brick

Made another RMA ticket sent that box in

well just got this replacement unit yesterday

This afternoon after everything done that me and my wife had to do i go to my man cave hook it up plug in the power supply I got nothing no red light no blue light nothing

looked at the power supply see if I had any other that size with right volts and amps I had one other plugged it in and no lights

so far I have spent 40 in shipping to get 2 replacements one corrupted and the other completely DOA

what is going on ?

I am not happy the wife is yelling at me as what we have paid in shipping to end the same with a yet again another dead box

right now the only happy people is Canada post with the money they are making

this post isn't for comments only from Justin or Mygica representatives please and thank you

Mark

I have responded to your email

We will handle it by that.

Had some issues with my email the last hour, due to over exceeding amount of emails sent

Let me know if you got it yet

Hi Justin

I sent an email on Thursday and one today normally I get a reply back quick

would like to get info on what is going on

please and thank you

Hi Justin

I sent an email on Thursday and one today normally I get a reply back quick

would like to get info on what is going on

please and thank you

Will reply today

Thanks

Hi there,

I just had the same Mybox message that others have described and it seemed to hang the Mygica. I re-started the unit and noticed that some text in Kodi appeared as blocks.

I decided to disconnect power and re-start again, but, while reaching for the back of the machine, I noticed that it was quite hot. We had rearranged the components in our tv stand and I realized that we had not allowed enough ventilation space between them.

Having rearranged things again and re-started, things returned to normal. So far, so good.

Just thought I'd share this as a possible path of inquiry for others whose machines start misbehaving. I hope I'm not repeating something that everyone else already knows.

Cheers,

Pentemian

Hi,

I own an ATV586 box and had the "MBOX makes your life colorful" screen a couple of times.

When in that screen remote control is totally unresponsive having no choice other than unplug the power cord.

After browsing google and this forum I found no fix for that issue.

Is it planned a firmware update to fix that?

Any workaround?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I own an ATV586 box and had the "MBOX makes your life colorful" screen a couple of times.

When in that screen remote control is totally unresponsive having no choice other than unplug the power cord.

After browsing google and this forum I found no fix for that issue.

Is it planned a firmware update to fix that?

Any workaround?

Many thanks in advance.

You own the ATSC or DVB-T2 Version?