Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

george1448

mygica 1200 kr 60 zip and IMG download

:D hi i am looking to find where the download file is for ATV 1200 4.2-20140821-with kr 60 zip and spi - stvmx-20140322.IMG can be found has i have problem with my mygica atv1200 as i have installed the firmware twice as the box keeps locking up on the third attempt i can enter the setup for rebooting from manufacturers firmware buy pressing with a pin and plugging in the power i get as far as choosing the configuration but i cannot scroll up or down with the remote . i'm going to try one more time by using a separate mouse plugged in first so that i can select up or down to reset the box.so if that fails i was hoping i could reinstall firmware from the forum and that's why the box would have complete new factory in install of 4.2 hope you can help in this matter best regards kara

Hi Justin thank you very much for the mygica 1200 kr 60 zip and img download justin the download contains two images can you tell me the correct way to install please or do you have a video of this thank you for your time it is very much appreciated... kara

Hi Justin I have managed to sort everything out thank you thanks again for the download kara :D

No problem

Good to hear.

Hi Justin thank you very much for the mygica 1200 kr 60 zip and img download justin the download contains two images can you tell me the correct way to install please or do you have a video of this thank you for your time it is very much appreciated... kara

Are you having the same issues as "george1448"?

Hi Justin George 1448 is the same as Kara don't know what is happening .... but Everything is fine now thank you Justin if regarding the two usernames please email me as I don't want it to be public as it concerns logins passwords et cetera if you who'd like more info ..or this cud be linked with the mygica .usforum thanks kara

Just save the username and password inside the browser that you use to login to this forum

You shouldn't have the login issues after that.

Hi justin,

Hope I'm not to much a bother but it seems that the image file for the kr60 is no longer found on Dropbox at that link. What is the name in the zip update for the atv1200 and how do I execute it through mygica?? Thanks for all your help.

I finally discovered my problem. When I un-archive the atv1200 firmware my Mac also un-archives the img file and when I copy it to the sd card mygica update no longer recognized the img file. I simply used a 3rd party unzipping prog and once I copied the img file over to the sd the issue was corrected. Thanks again for your patience.

What is the advantage of "ATV 1200 4.2-20140821-with kr 60"?

As opposed to "MyGica_4.2_20140519_KR34.zip" from viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1945?

Both files use different remote codes

You are better off downloading the new one in the downloads section that came out in Feb 2015