Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djnmac

Issues with Remote

you can order it from Amazon or Ebay or our own store mygica.tv

but that is odd that it take over functions on your TV

Recently purchased ATV1800e and the remote was giving me lots of problems, it finally stopped working after I paired it. Was prepared to send remote back to MyGica for repair but I thought I would give it another attempt at fixing it. The problem was the battery, the lithium one that was shipped from the factory with it was fried.... never had a battery go that quickly... and that's why didn't check that earlier.. remote works without issue now. :lol:

I am a fairly new user with ATV582. Unfortunately my remote only turns the 582 on and off! I just replaced the battery thinking that that may resolve the problem, but no response with all the the buttons on the remote except on and off. I have heard that they are replacing remotes. I have recently moved to Vancouver from Manitoba and dont have a contact yet. Any suggestions or info that may be helpful?

Thanks in advance.

Was promised by RMA dept. a new remote w/actual vol. control buttons on it. Still waiting since Sept. 19/15 (no response to e-mail anymore), Haven't used this box since i purchased it. Recently purchased a new quad-core box from Amazon for $60.00 that works great and has an awesome remote, I have 3 MyGica products, 2 with crappy remotes that cost me way more, since MyGica doesn't seem to give a crap about me i will no longer purchase or recommend their products . :x

I am a fairly new user with ATV582. Unfortunately my remote only turns the 582 on and off! I just replaced the battery thinking that that may resolve the problem, but no response with all the the buttons on the remote except on and off. I have heard that they are replacing remotes. I have recently moved to Vancouver from Manitoba and dont have a contact yet. Any suggestions or info that may be helpful?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried these videos yet?

These have worked very well with the customers of ours having remote issues.

Was promised by RMA dept. a new remote w/actual vol. control buttons on it. Still waiting since Sept. 19/15 (no response to e-mail anymore), Haven't used this box since i purchased it. Recently purchased a new quad-core box from Amazon for $60.00 that works great and has an awesome remote, I have 3 MyGica products, 2 with crappy remotes that cost me way more, since MyGica doesn't seem to give a crap about me i will no longer purchase or recommend their products . :x

Sorry to hear that your remote was not sent. Are you able to email me support@mygica.ca with this email, I will have to check to see why a new Remote was not mailed to you.

Just email me, I will make sure you get the remote you were promised

Thanks

Justin

Thank you Justin for looking into/resolving the problem. Was told there would be a new remote shipped on Monday November 16th, it's now Fri. Nov. 19th and still no remote! I know Canada Post can be slow but this is ridiculous. :x

Justin, thanks for the heads up on the remote situation, hopefully we will see one this coming week. Fingers crossed, but definitely not holding my breath. :)

Justin, thanks for the heads up on the remote situation, hopefully we will see one this coming week. Fingers crossed, but definitely not holding my breath. :)

I got a delivery confirmation from Canada Post for your remote

Did you get it?

Received new remote w/volume control on it. Thanks very much Justin for taking care of this for me (a man of your word). :D

No problem

Sorry about the delay on it though, but we had no remotes for awhile. And usually I would have just taken it from a unit that we used as replacement for warranty, but we were out of stock on 1900s for awhile.

Thanks

Justin

On 2015/01/19 at 10:12 PM, Justin said:

We can replace the remote with a new KR60 remote if you are having remote issues

Hi Justin,

I was trolling true posts and came across this post.

I have an ATV582 that I haven't used for quite some time as the keyboard is so bad, I couldn't use it

I'm cleaning up and came across the 582 and i have to decide "do i dump it in the trashcan or do I try to get a new keyboard".

I am in South Africa and have not been able to find an authorized dealer.

Will a Rii Mini i8 Multimedia Wireless Keyboard or a Rii i28c Wireless Backlit Mini Keyboard work with the 582?

What generic keyboard do you suggest?

I don't want to spend money unnecessarily, If its not going to work, I'd rather just dump it in the trashcan.

Thanks

John Sadie

On 3/14/2017 at 4:33 AM, John Sadie said:

Hi Justin,

I was trolling true posts and came across this post.

I have an ATV582 that I haven't used for quite some time as the keyboard is so bad, I couldn't use it

I'm cleaning up and came across the 582 and i have to decide "do i dump it in the trashcan or do I try to get a new keyboard".

I am in South Africa and have not been able to find an authorized dealer.

Will a Rii Mini i8 Multimedia Wireless Keyboard or a Rii i28c Wireless Backlit Mini Keyboard work with the 582?

What generic keyboard do you suggest?

I don't want to spend money unnecessarily, If its not going to work, I'd rather just dump it in the trashcan.

Thanks

John Sadie

Both the remotes you mentioned will work fine.

Even a USB computer mouse and keyboard will work