Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mygka23

Controller pointer issues

My pointer on my remote is not working properly. I have a ATV582 the control is the original remote right out of the box. I am unable use pointer effectively, when I click on cursor button on the remote I am unable to move it either via infrared or using the arrow keys available. The arrows do work but they are extremely slow!

My pointer on my remote is not working properly. I have a ATV582 the control is the original remote right out of the box. I am unable use pointer effectively, when I click on cursor button on the remote I am unable to move it either via infrared or using the arrow keys available. The arrows do work but they are extremely slow!

Try going into 'Other Settings" and go down to "Language and Input"

You can adjust the pointer speed from there.

Hello,

I know it is not solving your remote problem but I suggest you try the logitech wireless keyboards either the K400 if you are on a budget or the TK820 if you want a more high end keyboards with a bigger touchpad.

Good luck with your remote.

19 hours ago, guineagalore@hotmail.com said:

I have my gica android. Screen on tv is frozen and I can't unfreeze. Cursor not working when I point remote to tv. Has good battery though. Please help.  Thank you

Which model # of MyGica are you using?

Did you plug in the USB dongle that came with your remote control into one of the USB ports on your box?