Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xpender

Airplay mirroring

Hello,

I`m looking for very good mirroring device.

I need to know if this is the best product that can mirror my android or ios device of any kind of application, such as games, play smooth video content 1080p or web presentation without lag?

This device will be used in educational purpose on a 55" inch display in a conference room.

So I need something reliable and fully functional mirroring device.

I believe someone here has already experienced this device already :)

We do not have mirroring capability for IOS.

And miracasting from Android only works depending on the device you want to mirror from, as not all brands are supported.

We plan to release our own version of AirPin Pro, which supports IOS mirroring. Once available I will put up a video on Youtube to show you how well it works, to give you a better idea before buying it.

if a mirroring device is something you are only looking for, then I would look into getting a Miracast and Airplay dongle, these are roughly $30-40.

Hello, thanks for your reply.

Yes, indeed, mirroring is planned to used as a main function.

I have tried e few dongles, but none act like a real mirroring device. It had a lot of lag, slow buffering, not to mention that it barely plays 1080p content.

At this point, if you have a better ideea, I”m only eyes

Not exactly displaying hdmi out, and not via AirPlay.. But it seems like either a SlingBox or TiVo (newest ones with Stream functionality built in or add the separate stream for older ones) will accomplish your actual goal, to get TV to the iPad.