Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BadDogTitan

Power Off......

How do I power off my ATV 510x? If I select power off or suspend from the XBMC menu, or press the power button on the remote, the screen goes black, but the status lights stay on. The only way to turn it back on is to unplug it, and plug it in again.

How do I power off my ATV 510x? If I select power off or suspend from the XBMC menu, or press the power button on the remote, the screen goes black, but the status lights stay on. The only way to turn it back on is to unplug it, and plug it in again.

Which version of XBMC are you running on your 510X?

I have encountered these problems myself, but it varies based on the version of XBMC Linux that your using.

I previously updated to Frodo 12.3, I tried to update using link above, however, 510X reboots into Frodo 12.3 only. Do I need to reinstall the clockdown update first, again?

BadDogTitan i know your issue, if you take it to Kodi 14.0 at least you wont have issue with add-ons and compatibility if you could update to 14.0

I cannot update past Frodo, even with the links above. I keep getting installation error messages....

The Kodi builds are from a developer that makes for Pivos.

The 500x and 510x are the exact same as the M1 and M3.

Seems this developer added device verification on the M3 builds but not the M1 builds. So the 510X is the same as the M3, and that is why you cannot install this FW.

I will try and look for any other version out there that is KODI and works, and post it up.