Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrJ

XBMC small slowdowns with bif movies

Well, fortunatly the support center in Spain has kindly decided to repair my mygica with no cost, only delyvery ones..... I am still waiting to receive it.......

It is strange, they have also tried the miacast function, I wasn´t able to get it working before. they have tsted it with my 520 and after several tests, it seems that miracast is not working in the 520. They did some test when I asked them about miracast, and they told me it was working on their devices, but it was a 1200.... Theorically the 1200 and the 520 were thought to be the same, but it seems that the wifi chipset of the 520 is different and miracast does not work on it, grrr....

Best regards and thank you very much.

Hi

Sorry about the miss communication on only using the firmware file on a Android 4.2 device.

At least MyGica Spain is no able to replace the unit for you.

And yes the 1200 and 520E use different Wifi Modules.

Ok, I have received the 520 back, and it is working again. I have tried to play some movies, hoping something could have been done to improve the performance, but I am sorry to see that it is working as always, some movies have little frame rate falls.... could it be caused by a bad quality HDMI Cable?.... I don´t think so, but I am desperate with this, I am almost sure that the 520 should have enough power to play these files.....

Best regards.