Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

makpak

Atv 585 firmware.

Where can i find any firmware for atv585 boxes ?

We just made the section for this on our forum.

I will be uploading firmware within the next week for 585

just purchased 585

is there firmware ?

I cant find it

Will post it once it is available.

Planning to release it along with 582/1800E/380 firmware

Just hoping we could get that firmware soon? I bought 3 of these units and they are sitting back in their package I want to return them but am willing to give the new firmware a shot and see if it fixes netflix.

Just hoping we could get that firmware soon? I bought 3 of these units and they are sitting back in their package I want to return them but am willing to give the new firmware a shot and see if it fixes netflix.

Will follow up tonight

But whats the issue with Netflix?

Ok so I finally got something to test with xbmc and it looks more like a wifi issue im getting really strong signal strength but everything is very choppy. Do you have an eta on that firmware and possibly a list of bug fixes?

Just it has been 2.5 weeks since you said you would have the firmware out in a week. Whats the hold up? Im getting real close to my return by date and would love to test it out. Any way to bump up wifi power?

Hi there Justin, first off i'm a big fan of your products and have bought over 150 units in less than a year, mainly ATV 400's. I now have bought 7 of the new ATV 585 and am also having issues with a few boxes flickering the display on and off. Must be a firmware issue, but noticed not all are doing it, just yet anyways. Please let me know if i can apply the old firmware i have from my ATV 582, it is extremely stable, but not sure about it's compatibility. Please shed some light on this issue as soon as you can, thanks again and keep up the great work!

Ok found the issue other people might be having the same issue. The box wasn't mine so it was hard for me to diagnose, the home theatre receiver had a setting which needed to be changed in order for it to stop turning off the display. All other boxes are perfect, another great product and very fast and responsive firmware, there is a small issue when connecting with ethernet, even though it is connected, when you click on, it says not connected, other than that looks good, thanks again and sorry for the bother.

We are working on new 1800/582/380 Firmware first right now

Then will have new firmware for 585 to address issues with it, including flickering on/off that some people are having.

I just bought an ATV585. I noticed that "makpak" posted a link to a firmware update that is supposedly also for the ATV585. Can you confirm whether it is for the ATV585 or not? Also, do you have an estimated date for an firmware upgrade if this isn't it?

Much thanks, Al McPhee

Thanks again makpak. I installed from Geniatech onto MyGica ATV585 and all seems to work great. The Ethernet issue is resolved. Video playback from all sources seems to be quick, crisp, and high quality. I do seem to have lost my remote control functionality?! The remote control that came with Mygica no longer functions, any idea how I can reactivate it. Any help appreciated.

Al

Thanks Justin, I'll look out for it, could you please post the link in this forum when it's available.

The drivers for the KR60 remote are not available separately?

Al

I have had my ATV585 for about 3 weeksnow, and I am very pleased with it. Great work guys.

If a firmware upgrade to Kodi is coming, I would be very interested in it as this is what I have on my laptop.

Today I amgiving the second AtTV585 I had purchased as a present to my daughter and son in law.

I have had my ATV585 for about 3 weeksnow, and I am very pleased with it. Great work guys.

If a firmware upgrade to Kodi is coming, I would be very interested in it as this is what I have on my laptop.

Today I amgiving the second AtTV585 I had purchased as a present to my daughter and son in law.

Should be an update for it this month.