Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garenic

Square Home

I've tried a few launchers for the ATV380 and settled on Square Home. Works great! Available for free with some limitations but at least no annoying advertising. Highly recommend for anyone looking to customize.

I've tried a few launchers for the ATV380 and settled on Square Home. Works great! Available for free with some limitations but at least no annoying advertising. Highly recommend for anyone looking to customize.

Is this the one your referring to?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ome&hl=eny

if so it is one of my favorites also.

lol that's not actually the kind of screenshot I meant. If anybody knows a method or an app that works, that would be great.

There are screenshots of it from the Play Store.

Just right click to save them.

There are also lots of great screenshot apps on the Play Store. But I find they work best when using a mouse.

I was looking at those but they require using hardware buttons that didn't seem to work with the remote. However, it seems my IOGear wireless keyboard has a "print screen" button right on it. How convenient. So here's my layout...

Screenshot_2015-02-11-14-45-11.png.5500244fc858442762f6e92506f5cdc1.png

I was looking at those but they require using hardware buttons that didn't seem to work with the remote. However, it seems my IOGear wireless keyboard has a "print screen" button right on it. How convenient. So here's my layout...

Looks really cool.

The weather widget your using is apart of the Launcher?

...and it looks like a million bucks :)

The whole point of this exercise is to celebrate our enjoyment of our "Enjoy TV" unit. It's all about entertainment. I bought the unit because of this forum and the supportive community. I think it was the right choice, and I wanted to show it off. I think it looks great, even if it costs 99 cents to do it 8-)

...and it looks like a million bucks :)

The whole point of this exercise is to celebrate our enjoyment of our "Enjoy TV" unit. It's all about entertainment. I bought the unit because of this forum and the supportive community. I think it was the right choice, and I wanted to show it off. I think it looks great, even if it costs 99 cents to do it 8-)

Thats great to hear. Sorry but I was just confirming that you paid 99 cents for the widget, I think it was a great choice. I would pay the same for it.