Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whatsup745

Zoomed in picture

Friend's box that I upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2.2 for him then loaded XBMC 13.2 and a bunch of good add-on's

Called me the next day saying the picture while in xbmc goes zoomed when playing a video yet the menu's are proper size.

He started adjusting and messed it right up.

I cleared data for xbmc and reloaded addons and still zoomed video.

Brought box home, reset and reloaded firmware 4.2.2 then xbmc 13.2 and addons and it worked fine. Unplugged and move to another TV and hooked up and now its back to zoomed in again. HDMI being used in all cases.

Any ideas on how to fix this ? My box and several other friends (all ATV400's and 582's) all work perfect but this one box keeps going like this. Did see this with one other box (a 582) but a firmware upgrade and reload corrected that and its been fine for weeks since.

This ATV400 has me a bit puzzled right now.

Any suggestions or cures out there ?

Thanks

Friend's box that I upgraded from 4.1 to 4.2.2 for him then loaded XBMC 13.2 and a bunch of good add-on's

Called me the next day saying the picture while in xbmc goes zoomed when playing a video yet the menu's are proper size.

He started adjusting and messed it right up.

I cleared data for xbmc and reloaded addons and still zoomed video.

Brought box home, reset and reloaded firmware 4.2.2 then xbmc 13.2 and addons and it worked fine. Unplugged and move to another TV and hooked up and now its back to zoomed in again. HDMI being used in all cases.

Any ideas on how to fix this ? My box and several other friends (all ATV400's and 582's) all work perfect but this one box keeps going like this. Did see this with one other box (a 582) but a firmware upgrade and reload corrected that and its been fine for weeks since.

This ATV400 has me a bit puzzled right now.

Any suggestions or cures out there ?

Thanks

Can you try the display resolution of 720p and not 1080p to see if this solves the issue.

wow such a simple fix !

Thanks Justin, I have been reloading this box for a couple days now.

Does kodi correct this issue ? and how does the 400 handle kodi ?

KODI 14.1 Fixes this issue.

It was a known issue on 14.0

Been using KODI 14.1 MyGica Edition on my 1200 for a few days now. Works well.