Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bealzabob

pic size

Hi.I have a mygica 1800.I have a problem with screen size.I go into display,display position press up and down keys set to where it appears to be correct.When i watch a show the pic is to big for the screen ,any graphics are partly below the screen or off the edge of screen.I also get black bar on bottom.Any help would be great.

Thanx

Hi and thanx.The z button did help.Now have black bar on top of screen.Its like pic needs to move up 2 inches.View mode is set stretch 16.9.Any other buttons I might try pushing?

Thanx

I have the same problem with my 2015 ediction 1800e. I have reduced the screen size to 80% which made an improvement but the image appears shifted to the left making it difficult to access menu options that are on the left. I tried pressing the 'z' key and it did not make any difference. Is there another way to either shift the image or reduce it beyond 80%. For some reason the maximum reduction is 80%. If it could be changed to allow reduction to 70% I believe it would fix my issue.

Is there anyway one of you could take a picture of this and upload it?

As I have not heard of this issue before

Thanks

Justin, picture are attached. The first show the Setting only going down to 80%, the second is how the screen appears with the sides being truncated off.

IMG_2355.JPG.843a05f837fad0448df183478525fd41.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG.5a676be02740546cd811a1d80a2a5348.JPG

Called Support.

Issue resolved.

It was the screen size setting on my TV, nothing to do with the 1800e.

Thanks James ( MyGica Suppport)

Called Support.

Issue resolved.

It was the screen size setting on my TV, nothing to do with the 1800e.

Thanks James ( MyGica Suppport)

Your Most wlecome teeross