About This File
1. Updated MyGica Launcher to KODI
2. Updated XBMC Button on KR60 to KODI
3. Added KODI 14.1 MyGica Edition pre-installed
4. Added latest new version of the MyGica Store
5. More Webcam Support
6. Fixed few other minor bugs
7. Added KR20 Remote Support to this firmware. A picture of this new remote is attached.
How to process the steps:
1. Download the file
3. Format yourSD Card to FAT32
4. Drag and drop files from Unzip folder to root of your SD card
5. Hook it up to your ATV1800E
6. Connect HDMI, turn TV on
7. Hold pin where Reset is
8. Hookup power while holding down Reset, via pin
9. Hold for 15 seconds
you will see the android guy, give it 5 minutes and your back to the main screen.
NOTE: your Box will be reset to factory,
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.