Justin

**NEW** ATV 1800/1800E MARCH 31ST FEEDBACK THREAD

Sorry I have to edit your post

We do not support Third Party Add ons

Referring you to You Tube is about as far as I can go.

Thanks

Justin

Justin You should setup a topic in the forums for support like this. Where only members help members and no support from the mods. Truly this will help your product. Someone buys a box, don't know what to do and then find no help here and they return it for a refund. Not good for business.

FBN

Thanks

Justin

Justin You should setup a topic in the forums for support like this. Where only members help members and no support from the mods. Truly this will help your product. Someone buys a box, don't know what to do and then find no help here and they return it for a refund. Not good for business.

FBN

I will have to look into this.

The issue is the information that is found would be found on our site, regardless of this coming from Mods or not.

Thanks

Justin

FBN

I will have to look into this.

The issue is the information that is found would be found on our site, regardless of this coming from Mods or not.

Another thought.... Just setup a sticky in the forums for new users of Kodi. There you can say that third party apps are not supported here in the forums and that all information about installing Kodi add-ons can be found by searching "Kodi Addons" on the internet, where you will find informative step-by-step instructions and YouTube videos. You may want to give a few example searches, like "Kodi Fusion", "Kodi Addon Installer", "Kodi Genesis", etc.

This may help eliminate users coming to the forums posting help topics for Kodi. You could even have your standard statement about being banned for discussing any third party apps here in the forum.

FBN

@FBN

I will have to look this over with our team to see the best option for this.

Since I have been seeing an increase in sites getting shutdown etc for Third Party add ons related to Kodi.

My question is: If you buy a media box aks Mygica 1800. What is the purpose of consumer's buying one? Answer number 1. To run Kodi.

However you have a forum to discuss what. You are not allowed to discuss addon's?

What may I ask, should we discuss onhere. Every discussion with purpose is to run Kodi, Netflix. Is Netflix not a third party addon, as is Modbro, as is Shomi, as is Crackle etc.

To tell someone they cannot ask for help with Kodi, is like selling a Mygica without a motherboard.

It is time to get real, otherwise Mygica should stop selling their multitude of Android devices. If you are not using it for Kodi, what exactly are the majority of people using their boxes for?

Do people not "root" their cell phones?And if they do, who cares? Same principle applies to 3rd party addon's.

Let's be realistic here!

My question is: If you buy a media box aks Mygica 1800. What is the purpose of consumer's buying one? Answer number 1. To run Kodi.

However you have a forum to discuss what. You are not allowed to discuss addon's?

What may I ask, should we discuss onhere. Every discussion with purpose is to run Kodi, Netflix. Is Netflix not a third party addon, as is Modbro, as is Shomi, as is Crackle etc.

To tell someone they cannot ask for help with Kodi, is like selling a Mygica without a motherboard.

It is time to get real, otherwise Mygica should stop selling their multitude of Android devices. If you are not using it for Kodi, what exactly are the majority of people using their boxes for?

Do people not "root" their cell phones?And if they do, who cares? Same principle applies to 3rd party addon's.

Let's be realistic here!

I understand where you are coming from.

But there is a big difference between rooting your phone and third party add ons.

There is nothing wrong with rooting your phone, it might just void your warranty, but there are really no legal issues in regards to this.

But the main difference is it does not come with third party streaming sites which stream movies + tv shows + live tv channels.

The issue about discussing it here is that our forum is to help with our products only. KODI does come installed on our box, but it is not our application and there are many uses for it but we just cannot talk about Third Party add ons that draw the line when it comes to being legal.

Other brands like Minix and Gbox both don't allow KODI third party add on support, and they are in the exact same business as we are.

Simply doing a google search for KODI Third Party add ons will lead you to a lot of the main sites that support this already.

I am still looking into making a free for all section on this forum, just researching all of the legalities in regards to this, since it will be hosted on our site.

I understand where you are coming from.

But there is a big difference between rooting your phone and third party add ons.

There is nothing wrong with rooting your phone, it might just void your warranty, but there are really no legal issues in regards to this.

But the main difference is it does not come with third party streaming sites which stream movies + tv shows + live tv channels.

The issue about discussing it here is that our forum is to help with our products only. KODI does come installed on our box, but it is not our application and there are many uses for it but we just cannot talk about Third Party add ons that draw the line when it comes to being legal.

Other brands like Minix and Gbox both don't allow KODI third party add on support, and they are in the exact same business as we are.

Simply doing a google search for KODI Third Party add ons will lead you to a lot of the main sites that support this already.

I am still looking into making a free for all section on this forum, just researching all of the legalities in regards to this, since it will be hosted on our site.

Justin 3724 Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:27 amatv 1200

Thank you "Justin" for answering my post.

I do apologize to the "Forum", as my post was out of line.

I am fairly versed in the "kodi world", it's legalities as pertaining to third party addon's and so forth.

My negative sounding post was not directed at "justin" or any other moderator on this forum.

It was my frustration seeing a fellow forum member who was seeking kodi advise, and due to legalities, he was not, nor was I able to offer my assistance, because of these legalities.

So, I am sorry for the pungent, condacending, and undeserved criticism I directed toward'sMygica.

My 1800e is my "best" box, and I own a few different varieties:)

Regret cannot help but can you tell me how to delete a file (movie download). thanks.

Sorry can you be more specific?

Did you download this onto your box directly?

Or onto a USB Drive/SD Card?

I just want to say that I am very happy with my 1800E box from MyGica. I am waiting for the latest approved version of Lollipop before I conduct any updates on my MyGica. I won't discuss 3rd Party Addons on these forums but there are a TON of them out there. Do a youtube search for the best 3rd party addons to install and happy hunting. I would also recommend a VPN if you are using 3rd party addons, just to be safe. Can't trust your ISP these days. Again, my experience is great. I recently purchased my MyGica and I'm very happy with its performance.

On 4/2/2015 at 1:47 AM, Justin said:

You can leave your feedback here for ATV 1800/1800E MARCH 31ST FEEDBACK THREAD

Just got my 1800 and set it up and I am really a newbie.

I followed what I could to load Phoenix and Exodus onto Kodi - but cannot seem to see them on the system.

The guy in the shop had then as icons on the main screen next to the Kodi icon - what else do i need to do 

thanks

9 hours ago, TheFuneralGuy said:

Just got my 1800 and set it up and I am really a newbie.

I followed what I could to load Phoenix and Exodus onto Kodi - but cannot seem to see them on the system.

The guy in the shop had then as icons on the main screen next to the Kodi icon - what else do i need to do 

thanks

The funeral guy,

We cannot support the use of third party add-ons like the ones you mentioned.