Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

woody7736

re: ATV1200 brick

Hi! i am new to the forum, and need some urgent help. I have an ATV 1200 and was pretty sure I had the 4.1 and tried to upgrade from the first download string. However, after confirming upgrade the system did not reboot itself, so I selected reboot, but the box wouldn't come on. I guess something went wrong, and even though I followed some of Justin's instructions. It did not work for me. Do you have a fix for this, i was thinking of getting another box later, but I need a quick fix for this. I bought this from AT Ground Control in Canada, about 2 years now.

Thanks for your feed back.

Woody

Hi! Did anyone have problem bricking the ATV 1200 and is there a fix for it? I need some help on this, so could you please let me know if there is a fix.

Thanks

Ok! Moderators; i need some help in getting my box fix. I sent an email to the company, and I still haven't receive a reply here or through personal email.

Thanks

Hi! i am new to the forum, and need some urgent help. I have an ATV 1200 and was pretty sure I had the 4.1 and tried to upgrade from the first download string. However, after confirming upgrade the system did not reboot itself, so I selected reboot, but the box wouldn't come on. I guess something went wrong, and even though I followed some of Justin's instructions. It did not work for me. Do you have a fix for this, i was thinking of getting another box later, but I need a quick fix for this. I bought this from AT Ground Control in Canada, about 2 years now.

Thanks for your feed back.

Woody

If you bought the unit 2 years ago, then it for sure was running Android 4.1 as we did not release Android 4.2 till April 2014.

What lights do you have on the box when you plug in the power?