Aleksandar

Magic boot card disc - ATV1800 / ATV582

Magic boot card disc - ATV1800 / ATV582

I have a problems with MyGica ATV1800E. The box was updated  from KitKat to lollipop and worked perfectly  for many years, but lately I could not switch ethernet, so I decided to do factory reset via settings. After reset it goes to lollipop screen and after approx. 30 seconds it goes to android that does not move and then box restarts all over.

Like I said, I spent  3 days googling the problem, reading discussions, downloading firmware, etc..

I tried  pressing reset button for 10, 15, 30 seconds and inputting power cable with no joy.

Same thing happens with firmware loaded to sd card (I followed instructions exactly).

With a reset button pressed with a toothpick and power supplied box turns a green light and after a second light becomes red and it stays red ( it never flashes between red and green).

I also tried tried different software's with no joy,  such as Boot Card Maker, Burn Card Maker, win32diskimager, balenaEtcher-Portable, Rufus, USB Burning Tool,  etc...

I should mention that I did reset on different MyGica boxes in the past many times and it was OK.

Finally I stumbled to this article  and it looked very promising, but unfortunately file is no longer available to download.

Does anyone have that file, or can you help me in any way?

Thank you and best regards,

Alex