Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wranglersAB

Can't do hard reset.

Booted the ATV1200 up after a couple weeks idle. Noticed that the only screen I could get was the screen you get when you perform a hard reset. I then actually tried doing a hard reset, clearing cache, rebooting etc. All it does is go back to the reset screen. So what now? Is it the OS itself that is corrupt? If so do I try to do an OS install using the SD card? If so which OS should I download. 4.2 or 4.1 or does it matter? Anyone have any ideas or do I now have a $100 door stop?

*wranglersAB* i really thought i have answer this before, and i am not sure why your bringing down the Mygica box so much to use as Door stop, i am sure you can do that with other boxes, but our box is a awesome with cheery on the top, + our support on the web and also on the phone are number 1

follow on what *FlyByNight* indicated

... but our box is a awesome with cheery on the top, + our support on the web and also on the phone are number 1

Ummmm.... You responded to his question four weeks after he asked it. :D

*wranglersAB* i really thought i have answer this before

Point 1

On the surface, it looks like wranglersAB has only ever had one post, so I'm curious as to how it's been answered before.

Point 2

Again, at first glance, it looks like he asked if he spent money on what may now be a door stop. He didn't say it was a non- functional piece of junk.

Point 3

You (Mygica) have products while we (customers) have the money to spend as we see fit.