Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

**NEW BETA FW FOR ATV 1800/1800E/582/380** JUNE 20TH, 2015

Hi Team,

Just installed beta and Youtube is not at all playing anything.Model 1800e.Can you please look in to it?.Let me know if you need any info.

Thanks.

You Tube working fine here

Did you update to the latest version through the Play Store?

Hi Justin,

Yes, tried updating from the store but still same status.Below are my observations.After upgrade play store is not showing the application that needs update.I had to click on each application to see if there is an update available and update manually.I have installed youtube from mygica store also which got installed in addition to the existing playstore one.At one point i have uninstalled both and installed playstore version still same.it is just starting to play but spins forever.I don't know how to install the same version again to see that helps.Please guide me further.

We have another firmware update coming within the next 10 days.

Will update all of the pre installed apps, plus should overcome the Play Store issues some of you are still having, along with the apps giving issues as well due to the play store problems.

We are still on Android 4.4 for those of you that have been asking on this thread.

Android 5.0.2 is not available yet, only on the 1900AC. I am not sure of the release date yet for it on the rest of our Quad Core models.

Did a full reset of the box to clear out some "playing" I had done.. add ons basically. Went fine, actually upgraded to Kodi 14.2 from 14.1, the only real thing I have noticed so far is that I cannot access the mygica store.. LOL!!!!!

Hi Team,

Just installed beta and Youtube is not at all playing anything.Model 1800e.Can you please look in to it?.Let me know if you need any info.

Thanks.

Same issue here. As a work around, the You Tube APP from MYGICA Store works for me if you want to try it.

I am posting up a new firmware sometime this week hopefully.

Will fix the nasty Playstore issues some of you are still having

Just working out a few more issues on what I received on Fri.

We are also working on providing OPENELEC Support for the 1800E/582/380

At first will be offered as a standalone OS, so no Android. And then we will also provide a dual boot option with Android and Openelec.

Should be available very soon.

I am posting up a new firmware sometime this week hopefully.

Will fix the nasty Playstore issues some of you are still having

Just working out a few more issues on what I received on Fri.

Will the Netflix synch issue be fixed?

We are also working on providing OPENELEC Support for the 1800E/582/380

At first will be offered as a standalone OS, so no Android. And then we will also provide a dual boot option with Android and Openelec.

Should be available very soon.

That would be sweet if you get OPENELEC to work on the 1800E cause the only thing I use mine for is Kodi, I don't need any of that other stuff everyone else is having problems with on here.

We have another firmware update coming within the next 10 days.

Will update all of the pre installed apps, plus should overcome the Play Store issues some of you are still having, along with the apps giving issues as well due to the play store problems.

We are still on Android 4.4 for those of you that have been asking on this thread.

Android 5.0.2 is not available yet, only on the 1900AC. I am not sure of the release date yet for it on the rest of our Quad Core models.

Justin

I was just wondering if this firmware release is going to come out soon, or, has it been posted and I have no clue as to where it may be?? The original message was July 6, 10 days is July 16th and here it is July 23.....

How about weekly updates on this blog, it would certainly help with the credibility of the produce and developers?

I was just wondering if this firmware release is going to come out soon, or, has it been posted and I have no clue as to where it may be?? The original message was July 6, 10 days is July 16th and here it is July 23.....

How about weekly updates on this blog, it would certainly help with the credibility of the product and developers?

Great idea about the weekly updates! Many great ideas coming from the member here, but sadly most are ignored.

But Justin said he is reading all of our posts and feeding back the details to the developers.... anybody want to buy some swampland in Florida? :lol:

FBN

I am uploading new Beta Firmware now.

Should for sure fix the following

- Play Store issues

- HDMI Blackout Issues-

- Please report on Netflix Audio Sync Issues (Please note the video was watched and passed on)

As posted in another thread.

Starting next week I will be fully around on the forums, but my main focus is still Firmware, I will answer other sections if posts go unanswered.

http://amlinux.ru/image/5.95.2/ - what file maybe use for install on ATV1800E ?

None of those will work.

We have built version 5.95 for 1800E/582 which I am currently testing. But changes to the remote still need to be made.

None of the current versions will work because they are missing the Wifi + Ethernet Drivers, and Remote Code which can only be provided by our team.

We plan to make this available for everyone to use. And also working on a Dual Boot Android + OpenElec version

None of those will work.

We have built version 5.95 for 1800E/582 which I am currently testing. But changes to the remote still need to be made.

None of the current versions will work because they are missing the Wifi + Ethernet Drivers, and Remote Code which can only be provided by our team.

We plan to make this available for everyone to use. And also working on a Dual Boot Android + OpenElec version

Justin, if we choose to install OpenElec will it only support Kodi or is there other apps.

None of those will work.

Justin, if we choose to install OpenElec will it only support Kodi or is there other apps.

Openelec is its own operating system of KODI, so you would only get KODI Add ons. I have been using it for few days now though and it is very very fast an smooth on 582 and 1800E. A lot of people prefer just KODI though, so this should be great for them.

This is the reason why were looking to offer a Dual Boot Solution also since users still like Android also

Openelec is one of the most stable and great solutions for KODI, so it will be good to start offering it.

- Play Store issues

- HDMI Blackout Issues-

- Please report on Netflix Audio Sync Issues (Please note the video was watched and passed on)

Justin, what happened to this firmware? You said you were uploading it this morning?

- Play Store issues

- HDMI Blackout Issues-

Justin, what happened to this firmware? You said you were uploading it this morning?

I believe that it is located at ATV 1800 Beta Firmware Files **NEW BETA FW FOR ATV 1800/1800E/582/380** JULY 28TH, 2015 , been there since I saw it, at 10:55 AM my time.

- Play Store issues

- HDMI Blackout Issues-

I believe that it is located at ATV 1800 Beta Firmware Files **NEW BETA FW FOR ATV 1800/1800E/582/380** JULY 28TH, 2015 , been there since I saw it, at 10:55 AM my time.

On, my bad. I didn't see it. Thanks! :mrgreen: