Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunman

ATV 1200 will not load stuck on ANDROID screen

For a few days I have not been able to get myGica to start. I have hard reset it, and after 2 android robot splash screens, it gets stuck on the animated ANDROID screen. It does not seem to be frozen, as the animation on the word is moving. But it does not go past this. Any help? Was working fine, no changes before it started acting up.

For a few days I have not been able to get myGica to start. I have hard reset it, and after 2 android robot splash screens, it gets stuck on the animated ANDROID screen. It does not seem to be frozen, as the animation on the word is moving. But it does not go past this. Any help? Was working fine, no changes before it started acting up.

This will help you properly

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2974&sid=1931f8a6934a6c63d007e50decb137f6

I followed the instructions in the video, but I did not get the android loading screen, just a recovery screen that kinda looked like old DOS. I held the reset while plugging in power, the unit started to boot, and went to the recovery selector screen. One thing I did notice, when powering up, first the red light came on, then green. After that it alternated red/green a few times. Any thoughts?

I followed the instructions in the video, but I did not get the android loading screen, just a recovery screen that kinda looked like old DOS. I held the reset while plugging in power, the unit started to boot, and went to the recovery selector screen. One thing I did notice, when powering up, first the red light came on, then green. After that it alternated red/green a few times. Any thoughts?

Have you tried connecting a USB keyboard and which will allow you to navigate the DOS like screen to select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset"? I had the same problem recently and had to do a factory reset to get it back. This will reload the OS from the internal backup.

FBN

please process it again, but you need to follow the video on that it will show you what to do and you do need to download the proper file and load it to root of the SD card and try again