Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yokozuna

Previous version: how to get back?

I installed Android 4.2. Firmware for ATV 400/1200 / 520E with KODI 14.1. But this version I do not like. How can I go back to the previous version with XBMC Frodo?

you have to find it from internet and install it back, but codecs are not going to be same anymore and alot of add-ons and you will have dependency issues

you can not use upgrade button to process, you need to process it manually by loading the file and pressing the reset button at the back and going through recovery screen

you can not use upgrade button to process, you need to process it manually by loading the file and pressing the reset button at the back and going through recovery screen

And why can't he simply (because xbmc and kodi are different signatures) just download xbmc frodo 13.2 and install the apk?

wjw maybe you forgot about codecs and compatibility issues and alot of videos wont be able to decode quick and may even crash, since the videos decoding faster then before...

depends on mp4 version or .vob how its ripped or decoded

that is why we always recommend the mygica edition of Kodi or original should be ok too

Well if you insist, I suppose I could look through my outbox that I sent to your boss Justin concerning the response I was going to send. Hence the "post deleted" comment and Justin's statement to me that he was going to have a talk with you...

Thanks a lot

Can you give me a link to the post your referring to? I will talk over with James about it

And see about editing it.

It might be interesting, seeing which variation of "**(( Warning Do not Get Your Self Banned)**) I get...

Just kidding Buddy :D

Well if you insist, I suppose I could look through my outbox that I sent to your boss Justin concerning the response I was going to send. Hence the "post deleted" comment and Justin's statement to me that he was going to have a talk with you...
Thanks a lot

Can you give me a link to the post your referring to? I will talk over with James about it

And see about editing it.

It might be interesting, seeing which variation of "**(( Warning Do not Get Your Self Banned)**) I get...

Just kidding Buddy :D

oh got it now LOL no worries, we got a keep it safe, bosses orders that is all