Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TelNita

How to apply VPN settings on a MyGica ATV1200 using XMBC

Hello all.

New to all of this but have a question about setting up a MyGica ATV1200 with a VPN (EarthVPN)?

I have been told to connect through my laptop and also been told to just apply the VPN settings within XMBC. What is the best suggested method?

Thank you.

Ok My Info is all setup in your Android OS

1. Click on Settings

2. Right on the top Click on More

3. Select VPN and any info it require get it from your (EarthVPN) and enter it click ok or done or save which ever it shows

For XBMC

If your running OpenElec XBMC or Pure Linux XBMC then you can setup under settings

but for android its done under Android Settings

Hi!

I'm also needing help regarding this same issue. I'm using the latest model of MyGica and I'm using the VPN here: http://primovpn.net

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Yes I was having the same problem and search for different guides but could not found the solution then what I did I buy vpn which was my second VPN and this time the provider was different after that things become easier for me. So my recommendation is that you should think to change it.

Hello all.

New to all of this but have a question about setting up a MyGica ATV1200 with a VPN (EarthVPN)?

I have been told to connect through my laptop and also been told to just apply the VPN settings within XMBC. What is the best suggested method?

Thank you.

I am having same issue with MYgica. Currently I am using USA VPN PureVPN.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm new to this as well.  We tried to install and create an account using ExpressVPN.  It downloaded from the google store but when we went to create the account, we received a message that we were not able to do so as the program was already used on the device.  Is VPN automatically installed or did we purchase a used Android Box?  We purchased this through a well known chain store. Please help.

Hello Libro,

I will need some more information on what is happening. Did you succesfully setup and pay for an account on their website?

You have to do this first. Once you have, choose either the app setup method or the manual from the following site;

https://www.expressvpn.com/support/vpn-setup/manual-config-for-android-with-l2tp/

Do not setup both methods, but you can try either one.