Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matt

ATV 585 update

Is the March update still the most recent?

Finding crash issues while enabling live tv (xbmc).

Thanks.

There was an OTA update sent for the 585.

If you did not get a popup for it, then just open up the app "Upgrade" and you can manually check for an update.

update started today still waiting with android guy on screen for half hour, should it take this long, progress is three quarter done

Is the Android robot moving?

If not then it froze. You can unplug the power and plug it back in. It will start the install of the OTA update again.

I unpluggaed and plugged the unit back in and now I have no power to the unit. I only bought the unit six weeks ago. Is the box? Neither the remote or the 100 remote that I bought will turn it on. I know that the 100 is sending a signal. Also the TV will not recognize the box as an input.

I unpluggaed and plugged the unit back in and now I have no power to the unit. I only bought the unit six weeks ago. Is the box? Neither the remote or the 100 remote that I bought will turn it on. I know that the 100 is sending a signal. Also the TV will not recognize the box as an input.

What color are the lights on the front of the box?

There is 1 year warranty with the box, if it needs to be exchanged.

Hello.I tell them that you upgrade and since then it does not work the game Asphalt 8. It just closes without displaying any error message. And proceeded to uninstall and reinstall from Google Play and still with the same problem.

I want to report that with the previous firmware if it worked correctly.

Hello.I tell them that you upgrade and since then it does not work the game Asphalt 8. It just closes without displaying any error message. And proceeded to uninstall and reinstall from Google Play and still with the same problem.

I want to report that with the previous firmware if it worked correctly.

Please confirm this is the game you are referring to

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... A8HM&hl=en

So I can try it here

It is the game that I have installed from the Play Store.

*** Forbidden. Please submit form again. ***

Ok will try it here

I have done update and my RemoteIME still isn't working.

My TV and S6 edge are both connected to same wifi.

In advanced setting I have ticked remote and typed in that IP address and my RemoteIME app doesnt work.

I have also tried ticking the google remote and download two different google remote apps and My device still cant find the ATV585 box.

Please can someone help me?

Is the latest software update the same as the 520e? That version would not allow me to update the kodi system.

What version of software update will allow me to update to the lastest kodi versions for the atv585 model?

I don't want to be limited to the kodi version that is pre installed by mygica.

Is the latest software update the same as the 520e? That version would not allow me to update the kodi system.

What version of software update will allow me to update to the lastest kodi versions for the atv585 model?

I don't want to be limited to the kodi version that is pre installed by mygica.

If you want to update to the latest KODI you have to uninstall the MyGica version first and then install 15.2

that is great thank you - how do you uninstall the My Gica version?

Go to Manage Apps which is in the Settings part of the Menu.

Find KODI and click uninstall.

I tried that with my ATV520e and tried to install the newest Kodi version and kept saying unable to download? Will I run into the same thing with the 585?

Also just curious how old is this the ATV585 model? (just wondering about future software upgrades). I bought my ATV520e last year not realizing it was an older model and that there won't be anymore upgrades to it as it is discontinued.

I am enchous for to find out how to make with my remote not only to scroll up and left but to scroll all direction ..is it a coming update for fixing it?

I am enchous for to find out how to make with my remote not only to scroll up and left but to scroll all direction ..is it a coming update for fixing it?

You mean page up/page down?

The remote that comes with the 585 does not have this feature.

If you want to scroll, then I would suggest connecting a Wireless USB mouse to your 585, this will allow you to do this.

I tried to go My Apps > Upgrade > Manual update now and receiving the error message 'Connect Service Fail'

Is there a workaround for this errror?

thanks in advance

I tried to go My Apps > Upgrade > Manual update now and receiving the error message 'Connect Service Fail'

Is there a workaround for this errror?

thanks in advance

What is the Firmware version you are currently using?

I also receive service fail when doing a manual firmware check.

Tried downloading the latest firmware version from the support site and the speed is so slow it eventually just fails. It goes at a max download of around 10KB/sec, and this is on my 10Mb ADSL line at home as well as 100Mb fibre at work.

Any connection problems Justin? :(

Okay never mind, got it downloaded. Now to see how the manual update goes. :)

You can do a manual update through the pre installed app on the box called UPGRADE.