Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dwayne26

atv 1200 remote not working after upgrade

Hello all,

I have an ATV 1200 and I took the 4.2.2 update for the KR 60 remote not knowing that there was a different update for my remote which is a KR32 remote. I have a wireless keyboard hooked up and it is working fine but the wife misses the original remote. I have two questions.

1st- If I purchase a KR60 remote will it work with this download on my box?

2nd- Can I revert back to an older version and then download and install the proper download for my remote?

Thanks

Dwayne

Hello all,

I have an ATV 1200 and I took the 4.2.2 update for the KR 60 remote not knowing that there was a different update for my remote which is a KR32 remote. I have a wireless keyboard hooked up and it is working fine but the wife misses the original remote. I have two questions.

1st- If I purchase a KR60 remote will it work with this download on my box?

2nd- Can I revert back to an older version and then download and install the proper download for my remote?

Thanks

Dwayne

1. Yes it will work

2. Here is link for KR32/34 Remote firmware for 1200

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2520

My remote came in yesterday. $22.00 delivered to my door . Remote works great. I think I like using the keyboard and mouse better than the remote control though. Probably didn't need to buy the remote but 20 bucks is cheap.

Thanks Justin.

My remote came in yesterday. $22.00 delivered to my door . Remote works great. I think I like using the keyboard and mouse better than the remote control though. Probably didn't need to buy the remote but 20 bucks is cheap.

Thanks Justin.

Glad to hear you like the new remote

Hello, I made the same mistake and upgrade with the wrong file. All working except the remote. I tried the suggested alternate image but when I try to upgrade and I choose local, myGica does not display the file on SD card. Actually nothing is selected ... file browser can see the SD card and the image file but not the upgrade widget. Any ideas?

Hello, I made the same mistake and upgrade with the wrong file. All working except the remote. I tried the suggested alternate image but when I try to upgrade and I choose local, myGica does not display the file on SD card. Actually nothing is selected ... file browser can see the SD card and the image file but not the upgrade widget. Any ideas?

Which remote do you have?

One with channel #s on it, or one without?

Without the channel #s .. the small one

You can use this update

ou can try this

Download the KR34 ATV 1200 Files from below

These are our factory restore files

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://bit.ly/mygicafiles

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.