Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laitan

Does not work properly recording

Hello , I bought the MYGICA HD CAP X to capture gameplays . It turns out that when connected to HDMI , sometimes does not work , press the REC and does not start recording . Return for USB STORAGE , putting 16GB , 8GB other , and also an external hard drive 500GB . When it works, sometimes records in HD EXTERNAL 500GB , USB sticks in 16 , 8, 4 GB , does not work and when I can start recording these devices , video is quite buggy .

It has some way to fix this?

No problems with the YPbPr and CVBS connections, which usually work , including recording the same above storage devices.

Hello , I bought the MYGICA HD CAP X to capture gameplays . It turns out that when connected to HDMI , sometimes does not work , press the REC and does not start recording . Return for USB STORAGE , putting 16GB , 8GB other , and also an external hard drive 500GB . When it works, sometimes records in HD EXTERNAL 500GB , USB sticks in 16 , 8, 4 GB , does not work and when I can start recording these devices , video is quite buggy .

It has some way to fix this?

No problems with the YPbPr and CVBS connections, which usually work , including recording the same above storage devices.

Can you please send an email to support@mygica.com and CC me on it, support@mygica.ca

They will be able to support you by email on this, and I will make sure they send you a response

Thanks