Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mageeda

I tried this update and still stuck in reset screen

i tried the Android 4.2 Firmware with KODI 14.1 for ATV 1200 KR60 for my atv 1200 with k60 and once update is done in the reformat screen i go to reset it and it gets stuck on the reset screen... saying "now reseting..."

i tried the Android 4.2 Firmware with KODI 14.1 for ATV 1200 KR60 for my atv 1200 with k60 and once update is done in the reformat screen i go to reset it and it gets stuck on the reset screen... saying "now reseting..."

This will fix your issue

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

duel core video;

is mine the kr60 factory file i want?

If your remote has channel #s then it is a KR 60

If it is a small remote without channel #s then it is a KR 34

AMAZING.... its back to normal... even better and faster than before.... lots of cool new stuff...

what is the best ad on for live tv?

Good to hear that it is working

having a simular issue i have a KR60 remote w the atv1200 box i followed the guide as to master reset and tried loading the MyGica_4.2_20140519_KR34 file threw the SD Card including the update file update_MyGica_4.2_20150209_KR20_KR60 but still no lucks it just reloads back to the black system recovery screen :( what should i do ? tried your one file posting.php?mode=edit&f=77&p=14498 KR_60 facotry but got a error thisc pakage is for stvm8 this is a stvmx

having a simular issue i have a KR60 remote w the atv1200 box i followed the guide as to master reset and tried loading the MyGica_4.2_20140519_KR34 file threw the SD Card including the update file update_MyGica_4.2_20150209_KR20_KR60 but still no lucks it just reloads back to the black system recovery screen :( what should i do ? tried your one file posting.php?mode=edit&f=77&p=14498 KR_60 facotry but got a error thisc pakage is for stvm8 this is a stvmx

I would refer to this page, and make sure you follow all the steps since this works 99% of the time

http://mygicana.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... eenATV1200

make sure you unzip the files inside of the SD card only