Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bevg021971

Google service has stopped working.

Hi, I updated the atv1200 with the latest updated "NEW FIRMWARE FOR 4.2 DUAL CORES **UPDATE FEB 17TH,2015**" and i keep getting an error message saying that the google has stopped working... i contact KODI and they tell me to update the device... and i keep getting the same issue... I have no idea what else to do... this gives me a bad feeling about this androig Mygica box.... any suggestions? and by the way it is hard to find information in this forum very dis organized... a bit disappointed about the purchase of this box.

Hi, I updated the atv1200 with the latest updated "NEW FIRMWARE FOR 4.2 DUAL CORES **UPDATE FEB 17TH,2015**" and i keep getting an error message saying that the google has stopped working... i contact KODI and they tell me to update the device... and i keep getting the same issue... I have no idea what else to do... this gives me a bad feeling about this androig Mygica box.... any suggestions? and by the way it is hard to find information in this forum very dis organized... a bit disappointed about the purchase of this box.

A simple factory reset will fix this issue.

And you complain that the forum is dis orgranized, well you posted in the product review section.

I move posts around to the right sections all the time, you will find this post in the ATV 1200 discussions thread.