Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

royB2G

System freeze. Stuck on reboot

Hey Guys. Love the product. Has worked great for me for months. Lately I have problems with the system freezing. First time i tried a factory reset. Worked great again for weeks. Froze again. Another reset. Froze again (stuck on loading screen, Android man logo) Just updated with latest firmware and has been stuck on installing 0/14 for 2 hours now. Bought this at future shop which is now closed. If this is a hardware issue (which I suspect it is) how would I go about a warranty claim? Thanks for your time.

Sorry for the late response, not sure why none of our other mods didn't respond to this

Please try this, make sure you install the KR60 Firmware as Future Shop would have sold the box with this exact remote.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.