Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

How to manually Upgrade your ATV582

This "How To Video" will show you how to upgrade your ATV 582 manually, for when a NEW Firmware update is released by MyGica.

hXmld4gRld0

I just decided to try out the new beta version 5.0.2 and now I cannot connect through Ethernet. I want to reinstall the 4.4 firmware but cannot. When I go to instal from local I cannot see the .img file. I have unzipped and placed on SD card. SD card is in the slot. I can see the file using the file viewer.

I don't know if this would be the correct place to post this as the beta firmware post is locked and cannot post in there.

Also I am unable to even login to my Google account through the box to download the new west version of kodi. The one on this update is 14. I don't get why this thing is all messed up now.

I just decided to try out the new beta version 5.0.2 and now I cannot connect through Ethernet. I want to reinstall the 4.4 firmware but cannot. When I go to instal from local I cannot see the .img file. I have unzipped and placed on SD card. SD card is in the slot. I can see the file using the file viewer.

I don't know if this would be the correct place to post this as the beta firmware post is locked and cannot post in there.

Also I am unable to even login to my Google account through the box to download the new west version of kodi. The one on this update is 14. I don't get why this thing is all messed up now.

I've seen a similar problem where the response was :

Press the 3 lined context menu button on the remote 10+ times when in the local update screen. Then this firmware will appear.

I would give that a whirl and see if it refreshes on the update program.

I've seen a similar problem where the response was :

Press the 3 lined context menu button on the remote 10+ times when in the local update screen. Then this firmware will appear.

I would give that a whirl and see if it refreshes on the update program.

Jpmccarthy. It worked. But now it's stuck on the mygica screen and isn't going passed it. (After all the little boxes animations) as seen in image. It's been like this for a few hours. I have unplugged the unit for a half hour and it did it again.

Just an update. I have solved the issue by doing a complete factory reset via the reset button. And re installing the 4.4 firmware update.

Just an update. I have solved the issue by doing a complete factory reset via the reset button. And re installing the 4.4 firmware update.

Good to hear

Need help with anything else, just let us know